Contributors

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pups

Some have children but we have dogs! 

Name: Max. Mike always wanted a Blueheeler, and always wanted to name him Max!
Breed: Blueheeler
Age: almost one
When we got Max: I got max for Mike last year for Mikes birthday!
Favorite toy: he loves all his toys! He loves to play with them in your lap!
Sleeps: we crate trained him when he was a puppy!
Annoying: right now he is shedding! Brushing him everyday and it seems it doesn't help!


Name: Boss ( he is the Boss!)
Breed:  chihuahua/ doxin
Age: 4 years old
When we got Boss: it was my 2nd year living in my house! I had a roomie at the time!
Favorite toy: he like this dog toy that our friends left at our house when they stayed with us a couple of weeks ago! It's where you can put treats inside it!
Sleeps: in bed with Mike and I for now!
Annoying: Michael would say he's neediness! He is like a baby! Loves to sit in your lap! Wants to make sure you see him! Protective!... Over all adorable! :)


Name: Jagger
Breed: miniature blue heeler and doxin 
Age: 5yrs old
When I got Jagger: 1st year living at my house! Wanted a dog because growing up I always had a puppy!
Favorite toy: he loves basketballs! He deflates them, and then carries them around the yard!
Sleeps: in bed with Mike and I
Annoying: he always thinks he's in trouble when we raise our voice! He's the sweetest dog ever!
They sometimes love on each other! :) have to get a good picture when they are all tired in the mornings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment