Contributors

Sunday, September 21, 2014

21 day Journey

I'm on my 2nd round of 21 day journey through Beachbody program "21 day fix." I am so excited for these next 21 days. I love the accountability the group shares through eating and working out.

Today I want to tell you a little about the program or exercise program called 21 day fix. It is do-able for all sizes and shapes. It's do-able if you haven't worked out in yearssssss or if your up for something different in your workout routine.

The 21 day fix has yoga, Pilates, lower body fix, upper body fix, dirty thirty, 10 minute abs, and cardio. All the workouts are 30 minutes long except for the 10 minutes abs workout. Also with the program comes with containers in different colors and sizes. These containers help you portion out your food according to the calorie range your supposed to eat. The different colors are red (meat), green(veggies), purple (fruit), yellow (carbs), orange (fats), blue (cheese or nuts) The book that comes with the program tells you how to figure all that out.  It also tells all what you can have in each colored container. The program also comes with recipes for food and for Beachbody's all time favorite shake called Shakeology.

The 21 day fix program has been great with my crazy schedule in work and life. It helps me prep my food ahead of time. It also helps to know my workout is only 30 minutes!

Tomorrow is day one for my round two of the 21 day fix! Pretty pumped!

PS. The food I cook Mike loves too! 

www.beachbodycoach.com/mtercero
        

No comments:

Post a Comment